Irida is a small family owned & operated Bed & Breakfast. We want each visitor to feel welcome and at home and experience a magical time exploring Santorini. In order to achieve this we ask that you read our B&B policies before your visit.
At Irida we want each visitor to feel at home & experience a magical time exploring Santorini. In order to achieve this we ask that you read our B&B policies before your visit.
SMOKING, CANDLE & INCENSE
- All of our apartments are strictly no-smoking units.
- The use of candles or incense inside or outside the apartments is forbidden.
We welcome families traveling with children over the age of 15.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate pets.
QUIET TIME IS ALL THE TIME!
- Kindly keep noise level down! Be respectful of our location during all hours of the day/night, inside/outside of your apartment so that we can all enjoy the quiet & relaxing moments.
- We are located in a traditional village so buildings, trails, & distances from your neighbors (whether in the streets or in our property) are small. Sounds like stomping feet or bagging suitcases or even talking on the cellphone can be easily heard by your neighbors!
We provide daily housekeeping in all common areas & in each apartment. For this reason we ask for your cooperation – if you use the kitchenette facilities please leave it the way you find it. We appreciate your consideration for our facilities, staff & for your fellow travelers.
All types of apartments are primarily furnished & equipped to accommodate two persons. Each apartment has one double bed, bathroom with shower & mini kitchenette.
We offer complimentary continental Greek-style breakfast to all our guests which is served in the room between 08:30 - 10:00.
If damages or any problems do occur please let us know immediately so that we may address the issue for everyone’s comfort & safety. We reserve the right to charge the visitor in full for the replacement &/or the repair of: mobile/static furnishings, linen/upholstery, decorative items, electrical appliances &/or any parts of the building if damages occur as a result of improper use.
ALWAYS REMEMBER CHECK LIST:
- Close umbrellas when you are not out on your veranda. Sudden wind gusts may occur!
- Turn off you’re A/C when you are not in your apartment or if you have the windows & balcony door open. During the high season the local electric company can get overload resulting in fluctuations in current.
- We may help you with your laundry. Avoid doing it in your room so that you may enjoy your time on the island!
- The most arid island in the Cycladic group of islands is Santorini making water an extremely precious resource. Please, avoid leaving the water running!
In case of emergency
- Fire: each apartment is equipped with its own fire extinguisher. Call the reception immediately!
- Blackout: each apartment is equipped with its own safety & night light. Our water is provided to us through water pumps therefore the water supply will also be affected.
- Earthquake: exit your apartment in a calm manner & meet at the front gate to be guided by our staff to the village meeting area.